Tuesday 29 March 2011

Barristers don't shake hands...

...Good job says I, seeing as mine are like sand paper, what with all the furniture mending.

Bit strange goings on at Barmaid Towers. This morning, Barman was doing the mucking out (stable not home:-)) and you'll never guess what he came across (those of a squeamish nature look away now). A headless chicken, in the small amount of muck that I've got at the side of the stable!

And you'll never guess what again! It must have been the noisy cockerel that I was telling you about, as all afternoon it's been gloriously peaceful.

Told my neighbour about it and she thinks it must have been a fox. Obviously the head was too much to resist, but it left the body for later. Or maybe Bar-Os isn't quite the sweet and innocent vegetarian I thought he was:-)

ttfn


8 comments:

Minx said...

My Dear Maid,

Whilst I admit to nothing, I did recently catch sight of the girls organising themselves into a party contemplating a hunting trip......

Michael said...

Maybe Bar-os fancied a bit of protein?

When are we going to see some pics of your furniture restoration masterpieces? :-)

Swiss Tony said...

BM, I am sure there is s a story in there somewhere about you running round like a headless chicken, but I am too tired to think it through.

Swiss

Minx said...

How's the silly season going your end, Maid?

I hope all's well with you at this seriously bloody stressful time of year.

Barmaid said...

Got em all in a couple of days or so before the deadline Minxy. It all felt a bit weird this time - an outer BVC experience.

Good Luck:-)

Tulsa Divorce Lawyers said...

Bar-Os!!! It had to be Bar-Os :)

Oklahoma City Cleaning Service said...

It sounds like you and the local wild life need to sit down together for a 'come to Jesus' meeting :)

Oklahoma City Divorce Attorneys said...

My money's on the fox! :)