Wednesday 5 August 2009

It's the simple things in life


Well, it's been a long time since I had 16 hands between my legs, but you will be pleased to know that it was a most enjoyable experience and one that I hadn't experienced for some considerable time. Bar-Os was a true gent and gave me a very pleasurable time indeed. You see bloggers, it's the simple things in life that make me smile the most. I stayed the distance despite my age and my thighs were only slightly bruised the following day and what's more, it brought a rosy glow to my cheeks.



I should perhaps, in the interests of decency, not that for one moment I assumed you would think any other of a very proper and ladylike Bar student of a certain age, who is wed to another who is not Bar-Os, but is Barman, point out that a horses height is measured in hands, hence the 16 hands, not that you were thinking any other of course, all of you being of an innocent disposition and such high minded individuals of immense intellectual capacity, in that such smut would never have even entered your thoughts, but just in case...




4 comments:

Minx said...

My Dear Maid,

Ah me. 16 hands between the legs and a rosy glow to the cheeks.

What a very WONDERFUL Thought..... SIGH....

OMG!! You are talking about HORSERIDING!!

( *******Cough/ Blush*******)

Glad to see Bar-Os is better though - has his cough completely gone?

Barmaid said...

Well Minxy, he was 'wheezing' a bit yesterday, but I think he was having a grumble about being taken out in the rain and was just letting me know how hard done by he is! After all, working one hour a day, 5 days a week, and being waited on hand and foot the rest of the time is a truly cruel existence, I'll call the RSPCA immediately:-)

barboy said...

I rather like the sound of being a horse. Does he get Sky Sports and an unlimited supply of beer and pizza as well ?

Barmaid said...

Alas, Bar-Os's planning application for a satelite dish on his stable was refused, but yes, he gets the occasional bevvie.